Can of sweetened condensed milk
400g milk chocolate, chopped
3 x 170g blocks of KitKat
1. Grease and line a square 20cm cake pan with baking paper.
2. Place the condensed milk and chocolate in a medium-sized pan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5-7 mins or until melted and combined.
3. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
4. Place 2 of Kit Kat blocks on top of the chocolate mixture. Pour over remaining chocolate mixture.
5. Coarsely chop the remaining Kit Kat block and scatter over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.