250g desiccated coconut
500g pure icing sugar, sifted
2 egg whites, lightly whisked
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Yellow food colouring
1. Melt copha, allow to cool.
2. Combine coconut and icing. Add copha, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Take 1/3 of mix and tint yellow.
4. Roll yellow mix into small balls.
5. Taking a bit of the white mix, wrap it around a yellow ball, shaping it into an egg shape.
6. Place in fridge until almost set.
7. Remove and cut in half, so they look like hard boiled eggs.
8. Set fully in fridge.
9. Serve on a bed of coconut tinted green to resemble grass.