Each year as Christmas rolls around I find myself eagerly looking forward to what I consider are items essential to my Christmas.
- A novelty tin of Walker’s shortbread, very hard to find where I live.
- A new Nutcracker for my sons collection.
- My ancient battered silver tinsel star.
- A Fisher Price Little People nativity set, over 14 years old, but still the very first thing we hunt out come Christmastime.
- A tin of Monetta Vanilla wafers, super hard to find where I live.
- My collection of Christmas cups, mugs and crockery.
- My Christmas linen – tablecloths, tea towels, pillowcases, you name it.
- Holly and Ivy shaped tinsel.
- A new Hallmark Keepsake ornament for my collection.
- Christmas in Australia, my favourite Christmas book.
What about you. Are there any items, that, if you didn’t have them, would mean that Christmas didn’t feel like Christmas?