My sweet Timmy turned three this week, and with that in mind, I thought I would share some interesting facts about December babies.
- Are the rarest, with December being the least common month for babies to be born in Australia.
- Are independent and restless.
- Are more likely to be left-handed.
- Have the best statistical chance of living to be 100 years old.
- March to the beat of their own drum and are a whole lot of special wrapped up in a complex little creature.
- Are more temperamental than their winter counterparts.
- Are taller than those born in winter.
- May have more trouble concentrating.
- Are more optimistic than those born in winter. We love sunny babies!
Happy Birthday darling boy, we love you!