My Yule log is super easy, has only three ingredients, and requires no baking. You can’t get much better than that!
1 packet of Choc Ripple biscuits (or you can use Ginger Nuts, Chocolate chip, or alternate between Choc Ripple and Ginger Nuts – yummy!).
Icing sugar to taste.
- Whip the cream and icing sugar together until firm peaks form.
- Get three biscuits and smear the flat side with a dollop of cream.
- Sandwich them together and arrange on the plate.
- Keep adding biscuits and cream until you have a log shape.
- Cover your log with cream.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered with Glad Wrap.
- About thirty minutes before serving, remove from fridge and decorate.
- For the Yule Log below I used a fork to make bark lines. I added cherries, raspberries, cinnamon and a chocolate flake for decoration.
- The Yule Log below sits on a standard size dinner plate, and I used miniature chocolate chip biscuits to create my log.
- The size of your Yule Log will depend on what type of biscuits you use.