With the new school term well and truly underway again, I thought it would be a good exercise to list things that I am awesome at, things that, if I was grading myself, I would score a 10 out of 10. The only rule is no comparisons! If I think that I make AMAZING melting moments, then I get a 10 out of 10, regardless of what anyone from MasterChef would say.
Here is my list of what I score a 10/10 at:
- List making. I am the Queen of making lists.
- Being an awesome kick ass mum!
- Making pasties.
- Bargain hunting. I am able to sniff out a bargain from miles away.
- Making Melting Moments. They actually melt in your mouth.
- Standing up for what I believe in.
- Baking show stopping cakes. Nothing less than three tiers for my son!
- Singing, I can totally rock a tune!
- Party and event planning.
- Baking the most fluffiest, perfectest scones. They have been called clouds!
What does your list contain?