Instead of writing individual book reviews, I thought that I would try a rating system. I have rated all of the books on this list, as follows:
A: Favourites that I am re-reading.
B: Books I would borrow from a library but not buy.
C: Books that were so awful it was a struggle to get through them.
D: New books I loved.
E: Books that changed my life.
- “After The Ball” by Catherine George. Rated: A
- “The Book of Forgiving” by Desmond Tutu. Rated: D
- “Why Aren’t We Dead Yet?” by Idan Ben-Barak. Rated: D
- “Conversations With God Book 4” by Neale Donald Walsch. Rated: B
- “Ayurvedic Healing” by Hari Sharma. Rated: E
- “Writing Magic, Creating Stories That Fly” by Gail Carson Levine. Rated: D
- “Writing Down The Bones” by Natalie Goldberg. Rated: D
- “Hallelujah Anyway, Rediscovering Mercy” by Anne Lamott. Rated: D
- “An Outback Nurse” by Thea Hayes. Rated: B
- “The Inaugural Meeting of the Fairvale Ladies Book Club” by Sophie Green. Rated: B
- “Bush Doctors” by Annabelle Brayley. Rated: B
- “The Mother of all Christmases” by Milly Johnson. Rated: D
- “Goddess of love” by P C Cast. Rated: A
- “Bergdorf Blondes” by Plum Sykes. Rated: A
- “The Perfectly Imperfect Woman” by Milly Johnson. Rated: B
- “Australian Midwives” by Paula Heelan. Rated: B
- “The Queen of Wishful Thinking” by Milly Johnson. Rated: D
- “Escape To The Country” by Alison Sherlock. Rated: B
- “Can You Keep A Secret?” by Sophie Kinsella. Rated: A
- “The Reading Group” by Della Parker. Rated: C
- “The Gift of a Child” by Sue MacKay. Rated: B
- “The Birds and the Bees” by Milly Johnson. Rated: A
- “The Baby That Changed Her Life” by Louisa Heaton. Rated: B
- “Lost With A Lord” by Emily Murdoch. Rated: C
- “Bordering on Obsession” by Susan Kearney. Rated: D
- “A Cotswold Christmas” by Kate Hewitt. Rated: C
- “Life Magic” by Ruth Ostrow. Rated: E
- “On The Other Side” by Carrie Hope Fisher. Rated: C
- “The Taste of Ayurveda” by Amrita Sondhi. Rated: B