Today’s wishlist was going to be all about my son, until I realised that Mother’s Day is in less than two weeks! So now, it is all about me lol!
Here is my wishlist for Mother’s Day, in no particular order.
- Willow Tree Figurine “Quest”. As the mother of a son, I adore these mother and son ornaments, and have collected them for years. I buy mine from Ebay, but no doubt you can find them elsewhere too.
- Hot Pink Guitar Pick Earrings. These are so funky, and as the mother of a future rock star, I obviously need these! Find them on Etsy, from DynamicMaven.
- National Geographic Monopoly. As a family of game obsessed geeks, we will never have enough board games, and this one sounds really fun.
- UV Jellyfish Earrings. I am obsessed with jellyfish, they are my favourite animal, and hopefully one day I shall travel to Thailand to swim with them. In the meantime, I hope to wear them, thanks to SugrMama on Etsy.
- This Stonehenge charm for my charm bracelet. One of the best days of my life was visiting Stonehenge, it is so magical and I cannot wait to go back!
- A wire Do Rag from AntiCraft on Etsy. My favourite is the leopard print.
- Tim Tam and Mint Slice earrings. You can buy these in a set or get one of each, which is what I would do, after all, how can I possibly choose a favourite? These are on Etsy, from CheekyLittleMonkeysJ.
- Royal Essence Candles. I have talked about these on my blog before, I love them, they last for hours, smell divine, and you get some jewellery hidden inside.
- Any of the floral headbands from GardensOfWhimsy on Etsy. I am a repeat customer of this seller, and have been for years. Her items are gorgeous! I had so many in my collection, until my sweet Bella found them as a puppy and had the greatest joy in dismantling them all with her teeth!
- I Am Enough ring, from the Etsy seller fromtheinternet. I adore this ring, have for years, and have just bought it for myself (yay!, thanks Wyatt!). I have bought from this seller before, and they are such great quality, I love them.
- A moonstone ring. Moonstone is my very favourite gemstone, yet I don’t own any…Yet!