I gravitate towards music, and when writing I have specific playlists, depending upon what it is that I am writing.
Some of the songs on my playlist at the moment are (not in any particular order)…
- Close To Me by Ellie Goulding, I love, love, love the beat in this song.
- #20 by Regular John, although not to everyone’s taste, I love this song, because it is something real, after all, who doesn’t have a s*&t list?!
- Keep Holing On by Avril Lavinge.
- I Touch Myself by The Divinyls.
- Panic by Regular John, this song has such a sexy magnetism undercurrent, I am obsessed with it! This song is perfect for playing when I need to write love scenes.
- How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding, the most beautiful lyrics, ever.
- You Are The Reason by Calum Scott, literally my favourite love long, ever.
- Where is the Love by The Black Eyed Peas, I love the beat of this song.
- Somebody That I Used To Know by Pentatonix, I love everything by Penatonix, but this is a particular favourite as it is angsty, which I love.
- Girl on Fire by Alicia Keyes, this song is on all of my playlists, I LOVE it!
- Final Solution by Regular John.
- Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira.
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele.
- Your Song by Ellie Goulding.
- I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany.
All of these songs are on Spotify if you want to listen to any of them.