Goodness me, we have come to the end of another year, where did the time go? I am not at all sorry to see the end of 2018, it was such a higglety pigglety year for my son and I! We don’t really do New Year in my house, in fact, my son and I have never been to a New Year’s party, and we don’t do resolutions, as I believe that it only sets you up to fail.
That said, I am looking forward to 2019, I have a feeling that it will be a good year for my son and I, so with that in mind, I have compiled a list of things I want to be focusing on in 2019.
- Helping my son navigate the completion of his year 10 certificate.
- My photography. I want to take more photo’s, everyday, of the spectacular and the mundane.
- Successfully completing another year of my university degree.
- Spreading more kindness and positivity in the world.
- My writing. It is time I finally backed my work. Watch out publishers, I won’t take no as an answer!
- More creative endeavours, more sewing and quilting and cake decorating. All the things I have missed during the past couple of years.
- Making more memories with my son, you can never have too many!
- Standing up for myself and my needs, instead of letting others tear me down through their own insecurities.
What are you focusing on in 2019?