I recently stumbled upon a Facebook post by Science at The Australian National Museum, called What’s In Your Bag? It was so interesting to me, that I have decided to not only give you the link so that you can read it too, but also share with you what is in my bag.
This is everything that I carry in my bag.
- A pack of wet wipes, because I hate germs and gunk.
- My wallet.
- Car keys.
- Orange keys for the shed and some random other keys that look like they should be kept until I work out what they unlock.
- Old work ID and locker keys.
- Two Disney inspired lip balms. Living in the desert, you can never have enough lip balm, and Disney is cool.
- My mobile phone (not pictured).
And that is it. What do you carry in yours?